Farrell Work Shirt in Red/Blue
- Brand Info
- This classic work shirt from RRL is built using a medium-weight cotton twill with a classic plaid pattern. Inspired by 1940's workwear, Ralph Lauren opts for a special garment-wash treatment to give the shirt a vintage look and feel typical of signature RRL garments. Equipped with two utility pockets at the chest and a western-style pointed collar.
- Regular fit
- Built from washed American cotton twill
- Two utility chest pockets
- Heavyweight resin buttons
- Stitched RRL label on placket interior
- 100% cotton
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40.5" 18" 24.5" 28" Medium 44" 18.5" 25.5" 30" Large 46" 19.5" 26" 30.5" X-Large 50" 20" 26.5" 30.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Named after his beloved Colorado ranch, RRL by Ralph Lauren is the legendary designer's homage to the American west. Founded in 1993, the label employs the vast resources of the Ralph Lauren Corporation to create stunning renditions of heritage-inspired garments.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.