Flyers Club Jacket in Loden Green
- Brand Info
- The Flyers Club Jacket from Dehen 1920 is a military inspired silhouette receiving cues from MA-1 and B-15 service jackets. This utilitarian style comes built using Pendleton 24 oz melton wool for the body, Kodiak mouton wool at the collar, and a heavyweight safety orange satin liner. Handcrafted in Portland, Oregon, the Flyers Jacket features pockets at the waist and a heavy duty 2-way brass zipper.
- Regular fit
- Pendleton 24oz melton wool body
- Heavyweight safety orange satin liner
- Worsted wool trim
- Waist pockets with snap closures
- Internal welt pocket
- Heavy duty 2-way brass zipper with zipper guard
- Made in Portland, Oregon USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17" 26" 25.5" Medium 43" 17.5" 26.5" 26.5" Large 46" 18.5" 27" 27" X-Large 49" 19" 27.5" 28"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded by William Peter Dehen in 1920, the century old maker produces traditional American styles using time-honored methods and classic patterns. With roots in supplying knitwear for colleges in the '20s, riding sweaters for Motorcycle clubs in the '30s, and varsity jackets for student athletes throughout the '50s; the brand continues their long-standing tradition of producing garments with a long-lasting quality and rugged styling, upholding the statement "Heavy Duty. Old School Truth".