Glacier Boot 2030 in Waxed Anthracite
- Brand Info
- Debuting as the first-ever Viberg x Blue Owl footwear collaboration, the Glacier Boot is a limited footwear style inspired by rugged alpine landscapes. Built on Viberg's adventure-friendly Scout Boot silhouette, this collaborative style is designed for the wet climates of the Pacific Northwest with its water-resistant waxed roughout leather courtesy of CF Stead, and 360 degree storm welt construction. The boots are cushioned by ice-white Vibram Gloxi-cut outsoles, and come equipped with tonal nickel eyelets, and a rolled top collar. Proudly made in the brand's longstanding Victoria, BC boot factory.
- 2030 last
- Waxed rough out anthracite cowhide leather from CF Stead of Leeds, United Kingdom
- Vibram Gloxi-cut sole
- 7 nickel eyelets
- Natural midsole
- 360 degree storm welt
- Channeled insole construction
- Made in Canada
- The 2030 last is Viberg's classic boot shape, constructed with a low profile silhouette, elongated toe shape, and standard E width that fits most feet. Viberg boots run large. Recommend to take one size smaller than your Brannock size. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an individual recommendation.
- Founded in 1931 by Edwin Viberg on the ethos of “made stronger to last longer”, Viberg’s commitment to quality throughout the decades has cemented their position as one of the best boot-makers in the world. Family owned and operated for 3 generations, today Brett Viberg continues to innovate what is possible to produce in a small workshop, while upholding the time-honored hand-made tradition his grandfather began.