All-Season Loafer in Waxed Oak
- Brand Info
- Made exclusively for Blue Owl by Unmarked, the collaborative All-Season Loafer introduces a contemporary approach to the classic loafer silhouette. Handcrafted in León, Mexico, a city with a rich history in boot and shoe manufacturing, Unmarked utilizes channeled insole construction on their Goodyear welted footwear, a labor-intensive and long-lasting method of shoe construction.
This iteration feature a waxed suede cowhide leather courtesy of LeFarc Tannery. The leather comes chrome-tanned with a waxed top-coating, giving a rustic-toned finish, soft-touch, and deep color that will continue to transform overtime. Anchored with an all-weather Itshide Commando studded outsole designed with a sleek profile and strong grip.
- Waxed suede cowhide leather
- Full calf leather lining
- Triangle pinking along tongue
- Natural vegetable-tanned footbed, insole, and midsole
- Goodyear welt construction with raised storm welt
- Itshide Commando studded outsole
- Handcrafted in León, Mexico
- Unmarked's Loafer runs slightly small, with a low and snug instep to keep the foot in place. Take your usual sneaker size (Nike or New Balance) or size up 0.5 from your Brannock size. If you have a narrower heel or a low instep, stick to your usual Brannock size. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com for an individual recommendation.
- Established in 2011, Unmarked blends contemporary footwear design with heritage-informed shoemaking techniques. Founder Hugo Fonce started his own workshop in Leon, Mexico, a town with 400 years of shoemaking history and the place where he was raised. The workshop is home to a small team of highly skilled artisans who craft every pair of Unmarked shoes and boots to exacting standards.