Loop Knit Raglan T-Shirt in Static Black
- Brand Info
- This t-shirt from wings+horns is made from a heavily textured loop knit fabric. The fabric features an irregular slub pattern that is coarse on the exterior of the shirt and smooth on the interior. Fitted with reverse flatlocked stitching and a slim silhouette.
- Tailored silhouette
- Textured Japanese loop knit fabric
- Reverse flatlocked stitching
- Raglan sleeve design
- 100% cotton
- Made in Canada
- Model is 5'9" and 155lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 38" 16.5" 7.25" 26.5" Medium 40.5" 17" 8" 28" Large 43.5" 18" 8.5" 29" X-Large 47" 19" 8.5" 29.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- wings + horns has been creating contemporary menswear pieces with unique and innovative fabrics since 2004, and has garnered a cult following for their consistency and attention to detail. Owned and operated by Vancouver’s CYC Corporation, the brand has complete control over the entire creative and production process, thanks to their downtown Vancouver, BC factory, which also produces sister-brand Reigning Champ. While the brand draws much of it’s inspiration from Japan, wings + horns is adamant about being a Canadian brand first and foremost, and designs their collections with the beautiful Canadian landscape in mind.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.