Manual Industrial Product 21 x Dr. Martens in Natural
- Brand Info
- Hender Scheme's coveted Manual Industrial Products line reimagines iconic footwear silhouettes in vegetable-tanned leather. Made in partnership with Dr. Martens, Manual Industrial Products 21 reimagines the English maker's original low-top shoe design, the iconic 1461 derby silhouette. Handcrafted in Japan, the shoe is detailed with natural pebbled leather panelling, and comes equipped with leather laces, leather lining, and a leather outsole completing the tonal design that will age with wear.
- Crafted using vegetable-tanned cowhide leather
- Pebbled undyed leather panelling
- Dr. Martens leather outsole with gum heel
- Full leather lining
- Leather laces
- Made in Japan
Hender Scheme Size US Size EU Size 4 8.5-9 41.5 5 9.5-10 42.5 6 10.5-11 43.5 7 11.5-12 44
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Hender Scheme is an inventive footwear and accessories label created in response to mass-produced clothing. Founded in 2010 by Ryo Kashiwazaki, the brand has garnered global acclaim for their natural leather reinterpretations of iconic footwear silhouettes, each designed and produced in the historic Asakusa neighborhood of Tokyo, Japan.