Model 10 Bracelet Size B in Sterling Silver
- Brand Info
- Good Art's Model 10 curb-chain bracelet is a testament to heavy-duty craftsmanship, forged from solid cast .925 sterling silver. The individually coupled and welded Model 10 chain features a seamless design and substantial weight, characteristic of the brand's Model line. The handmade pincer-style closure of the Model 10 is fine-tuned at Good Art's Los Angeles foundry. Decorated with the brand's rosette insignia set on the clasp, each piece undergoes a sulphuric acid and hand-burnishing process, imparting a blackened contrast to the polished sterling silver.
- Size B chain
- Chain individually linked and welded
- Model 10 pincer style locking clasp
- Good Art signature rosette on clasp front
- Good Art logo on clasp back
- .925 Sterling Silver
- Made at the Good Art HLYWD Foundry in Los Angeles, CA
- Includes Bill of Authenticity
- To determine your size, measure your wrist with flexible measuring tape snugly around the lower portion of your wrist.
11 Links = 15.5cm - 16.5cm
12 Links = 16.5cm - 17cm
13 Links = 17cm - 18cm
14 Links = 17.5cm - 18.5cm
15 Links = 18.5cm - 19.5cm
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Driven by the ethos of "the joy of luxury is an experience to relish", Good Art HLYWD produces fine jewelry in classic American styles. Using only the highest quality materials and produced entirely in their Foundry in Los Angeles, Good Art sets a bar for aesthetic and beauty that few brands can ever hope to replicate. In founder Josh Warner's words: "Just as a work of art can uplift the spirit, so too can an everyday object bring joy well beyond its function".