Modern Western Shirt in Red Shadow Check
- Brand Info
- Freenote's Modern Western is a modified sawtooth button down designed with rounded, smoothed out paneling. Sewn using a 7oz yarn-dyed plaid twill sourced from Japan, the shirt has a nice mid-weight feel and soft finish. Detailed with classic western styling, the shirt is made using 1/8" double-needle stitching, custom horn snaps, and comes cut in a regular fit.
- Regular fit
- Western shirt detailing throughout
- 7oz yarn dyed twill from Japan
- Two snap chest pockets
- Custom horn rope rimmed snaps
- 1/8" double needle stitch detailing throughout
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40.5" 16.5" 25" 27.5" Medium 42.5" 17.5" 26" 28" Large 45" 18.25" 27" 29" X-Large 46.5" 18.75" 27.5" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.