Naked & Famous
"Circular-Knit" 10oz T-Shirt in Black
- Brand Info
- The Naked & Famous "Circular-Knit" t-shirts are manufactured in Montreal's Garment District, in an old-school, family-owned factory right next to the Naked & Famous offices. The factory has been knitting circular knit fabric and sewing t-shirts for over 70 years.
- Beefy 10oz knit fabric that is soft and will become softer with wear
- Slim fit through body and arms.
- Tubular construction (seamless through body and collar)
- Double ring-spun cotton yarn
- 100% cotton
- Made in Canada
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 36" 17" 7.25" 27.5" Medium 39" 18" 7.5" 28.5" Large 42" 19" 8" 29.5" X-Large 45" 20.5" 8" 30.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Known for their creative denim releases, Naked & Famous is anything but normal. The label was founded in 2006 by second-generation denim entrepreneur Brandon Svarc, who followed in his grandfather’s footsteps with a denim brand of his own. The label travels the world in search of the rarest and most unique fabrics, and manufacturers the entirety of their eccentric line in their Montreal headquarters.