Warehouse & Co
Pigment Dyed Cutoff Sweatshort in Brick Red
- Brand Info
- Founded as a knitwear offshoot of Warehouse & Co., Dubbleworks makes use of the rarest vintage knitting machines in the world to create garments with unparalleled comfort, quality, and style. The Recycled Cotton series makes use of Ochiwata, or fallen cotton, which is a byproduct of spinning yarn. This Ochiwata is spun with regular cotton to create a fabric with uneven texture, unique slub, and incredible softness. The lightweight loopwheel fabric is perfect for comfortable loungewear garments.
- Slim fit
- Lightweight loopwheel fabric
- Woven on vintage knitting machines
- Pigment overdyed
- Elastic waist with drawstring
- Slant front pockets
- One patch back pocket
- Unfinished cutoff leg opening
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Slim fit
- Waistband stretches 2-3" comfortably.
Size Waist Rise Thigh Inseam Leg Opening Medium 29" 12.25" 13.5" 9.25" 11" Large 30" 12.25" 14" 9.5" 11.5" X-Large 32" 13" 14.25" 9.5" 12"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- The fifth member of the legendary Osaka 5, Warehouse is revered for the brand's time-accurate reproductions of "Golden Age" mid-century garments down to the stitching specifications. Founded by previous Fullcount and Evisu employees, twin brothers Kenji and Kenichi Shiotani paved the way as pioneers to the booming denim industry with Warehouse's meticulous and uniquely obsessive attention to detail and vintage construction.