Plainview Suede Cowboy Boot in Light Java
- Brand Info
- The Plainview is RRL's signature cowboy boot style made using leather from Ralph Lauren's Colorado cattle ranch that has been vegetable-tanned in a historic Minnesota tannery. Handmade in the USA, the boots are built on a vintage shoe last from the 1940s that sports an almond-shaped structured toe box. The boot is detailed with decorative stitching across the exterior including a debossed RRL logo above the crown, and comes fitted with pull tabs at the sides and a custom RRL heel.
- Roughout leather from Ralph Lauren's Colorado Double RL Ranch
- Decorative stitching with debossed RRL logo
- Goodyear welt construction
- Custom RRL 2" heel
- Bark-tanned leather outsole
- Leather lined
- Pull tabs at side
- Made in USA
- RRL's Plainview boots run slightly large. Size down 0.5 from Brannock for a snug fit that will break in over time. For wider feet, stay true to Branock sizing. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com for an individual recommendation.
- Named after his beloved Colorado ranch, RRL by Ralph Lauren is the legendary designer's homage to the American West. Founded in 1993, the label employs the vast resources of the Ralph Lauren Corporation to create stunning renditions of heritage-inspired garments.