Stealth Supply Jacket
- Brand Info
- The Stealth Supply Jacket from Rogue Territory is the brand's infamous black warp and grey weft 15oz denim fabric, in the brand's famed Supply Jacket design. The jacket uses a sanforized denim fabric from the Nihon Menpu Mill of Okayama, and features signature Rogue Territory details like custom branded hardware, rounded exterior pockets, and the classic Supply Jacket design and fit. Rogue Territory's proprietary stealth fabric features a surprisingly visible and slubby surface texture, which only becomes more apparent with wear.
- 15oz sanforized selvedge denim fabric from Nihon Menpu Mill of Okayama, Japan
- 4 exterior pockets
- Interior pockets clean finished with white bias tape
- Placket and interior pocket cut on selvedge
- Front welt pockets
- Chain-stitched seams
- Adjustable tabs on waistband
- Matte black crossed feather branded buttons
- Hand silk screened care instructions on interior
- Handmade in USA (Los Angeles, CA)
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 38" 16.5" 24" 24" Medium 40.5" 17" 25.5" 24.75" Large 42" 17.75" 25.25" 25.25" X-Large 45.5" 18.5" 25.5" 26.25" XX-Large 49" 19" 26" 26.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Building upon his background as a bespoke jeans tailor, Karl Thoenessen founded the Rogue Territory brand in 2009. The label incorporates a vast range of influences from its hometown of Los Angeles into a line of casual clothing with modern and utilitarian appeal. The brand’s moniker “KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE” is a reference to Rogue Territory’s passion and commitment to making things by hand.