Ryman 7.5oz Denim Shirt in Carson Beige
- Brand Info
- The Ryman is a western-inspired button-down from Indigofera of Sweden. This installment is crafted using the brand's featherweight 7.5oz "Carson" Japanese denim, which sports a good amount of varied texture throughout. Dyed a greenish-beige, the denim will soften and fade with wear, creating a vintage color unique to each owner. Equipped with two chest pockets and a custom branded brass snap button placket.
- Regualar fit
- 7.5oz sanforized Japanese rinsed raw denim
- Two chest pockets with sawtooth flap opening
- Custom branded brass snap buttons
- Custom branded leather patch
- Stitched Indigofera logo detail at front
- Made in Portugal
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17.75" 24.5" 27.75" Medium 44" 18.75" 25" 28.75" Large 46" 19.5" 25.5" 29.5" X-Large 48.5" 20.25" 25.75" 29.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Indigofera Prima Jeans of Sweden manufactures clothing built to withstand the test of time. The brand prides itself on clothing for the everyday man, drawing inspiration from 1950s motorcycle culture and timeless workwear styles. With innate attention to detail and a focus on fabrics, the brand has garnered a reputation across Europe as one of the region's premiere workwear labels, adhering to the "prima" name.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.