Schoeller 3XDRY Stretch Jacket in Khaki
- Brand Info
- The Schoeller 3XDRY Stretch Jacket from and Wander is built from highly-functional Schoeller 3XDRY fabric. Engineered to repel water on the outside and quickly absorb and distribute moisture for evaporation on the inside, the 3XDRY technology is among the best for active wear The jacket makes use of and Wander's signature reflective decals and stitching, along with taped and hidden zippers for functionality both in the city and in the mountains.
- Regular fit
- Schoeller 3XDRY stretch fabric
- Water repellent
- Quick drying
- Two exterior zip pockets
- Japanese YKK Aquaguard zippers
- Reflective printed decals and stitching
- Adjustable hood
- Elastic cuffs
- 500 grams
- 90% nylon 10% polyurethane
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 44" 19" 24" 27.5" Large 46" 19.5" 24.5" 28" X-Large
47.5" 20" 25" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Charmed by nature and the thrill of adventure, and Wander has been crafting modern mountaineering gear since 2011. Helmed by former ISSEY MIYAKE design team members Keita Ikeuchi and Mihoko Mori, the inventive Japanese label applies clever tailoring towards a line of technical apparel that functions as well on the streets as it does in the mountains.