Service Boot 2030 in 1060 Maryam TPR Horsebutt
- Brand Info
- Built on Viberg's 2030 last, a classic silhouette featuring a sleek-low profile, elongated toe shape and standard width designed to fit most feet. Originally crafted in 1931, the Service Boot is a timeless design inspired by standard issue military boot patterns. The boots have a minimalist design, allowing for the raw materials and construction to speak for itself.
This iteration features Color 1060 Bruciato TPR Horsebutt from the Italian Maryam Tannery. This innovative tannage utilizes extra thick skins onto which a special resin is laminated to the surface of the hides, resulting in an all-conditions leather with an elegant shine, similar to Shell Cordovan. The boots are anchored by black Dainite soles and fused together using stitch down construction. Finished with tonal stitching, branded leather insole, and brogue toe caps.
- 2030 Last
- Color 1060
- TPR Bruciato Horsebutt from Maryam Tannery Tuscany, Italy
- 9 brass eyelets
- Natural leather midsole
- Stitchdown construction
- Dainite ridgeway sole
- Includes rawhide and flat wax laces
- Handcrafted in Victoria, B.C., Canada
This item is excluded from the Black Friday sale
- The 2030 last is Viberg's classic boot shape, constructed with a low profile silhouette, elongated toe shape, and standard E width that fits most feet. Viberg boots run large. Recommend to take one size smaller from your Brannock size. Please email us at email@example.com for an individual recommendation.
- Founded in 1931 by Edwin Viberg on the ethos of “made stronger to last longer”, Viberg’s commitment to quality throughout the decades has cemented their position as one of the best boot-makers in the world. Family owned and operated for 3 generations, today Brett Viberg continues to innovate what is possible to produce in a small workshop, while upholding the time-honored hand-made tradition his grandfather begun.