Service Boot 2030 Ridgeway in Husk Eco Oiled Culatta
- Brand Info
- Built on Viberg's 2030 last, a classic silhouette featuring a sleek-low profile, elongated toe shape and standard width designed to fit most feet. Originally crafted in 1931, the Service Boot is a timeless design inspired by standard issue military boot patterns. The boots have a minimalist design, allowing for the raw materials and construction to speak for itself.
This iteration features a culatta leather courtesy of CF Steads of Leeds, United Kingdom. The culatta is cut from the hind section of the steer, just above shell cordovan; the leather features an irregular top grain with high durability, similar to shell cordovan. The boots are anchored by Ridgeway soles and fused together using Goodyear welt construction. Finished with tonal stitching, branded leather insole, and metal eyelets.
- 2030 Last
- Culatta steer leather from CF Stead of Leeds, United Kingdom
- 9 brass eyelets
- Natural midsole
- Stitchdown construction
- Dainite Ridgeway sole
- Includes round and flat wax laces
- Handcrafted in Canada
This item is excluded from the Black Friday sale
- The 2030 last is Viberg's classic boot shape, constructed with a low profile silhouette, elongated toe shape, and standard E width that fits most feet. Viberg boots run large. Recommend to take one size smaller than your Brannock size. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an individual recommendation.
- Founded in 1931 by Edwin Viberg on the ethos of “made stronger to last longer”, Viberg’s commitment to quality throughout the decades has cemented their position as one of the best boot-makers in the world. Family owned and operated for 3 generations, today Brett Viberg continues to innovate what is possible to produce in a small workshop, while upholding the time-honored hand-made tradition his grandfather begun.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.