Service Boot 2040 Commando in Zulu Waxy Kudu
- Brand Info
- Built on Viberg's 2040 last, a military silhouette featuring a low heel and slight toe contour. Originally crafted in 1931, the Service Boot is a timeless design inspired by standard issue military boot patterns. The boots have a minimalist design, allowing for the raw materials and construction to speak for itself.
This iteration features a waxed Kudu leather courtesy of C.F. Stead of Leeds, United Kingdom. Detailed with natural hide markings and a buffed finish, C.F. Stead's Kudu leather will continue to soften with prolonged wear developing a gloss like patina overtime. The boots are anchored with Goodyear Welt branded commando soles and fused together with Viberg's signature stitch-down construction. Finished with tonal stitching, branded leather insole, and metal eyelets.
- 2040 Last
- Zulu Waxed Kudu from C.F. Stead of Leeds, United Kingdom
- 8 brass eyelets
- Natural midsole
- Stitchdown construction
- Goodyear Welt Commando sole
- Includes round and flat wax laces
- Handcrafted in Canada
This item is excluded from the Black Friday sale
- The 2040 last is Viberg's military boot shape, constructed with a low profile silhouette, slight toe bump, and standard E width that fits most feet. Viberg boots run large. Recommend to take one size smaller than your Brannock size. Please email us at email@example.com for an individual recommendation.
- Founded in 1931 by Edwin Viberg on the ethos of “made stronger to last longer”, Viberg’s commitment to quality throughout the decades has cemented their position as one of the best boot-makers in the world. Family owned and operated for 3 generations, today Brett Viberg continues to innovate what is possible to produce in a small workshop, while upholding the time-honored hand-made tradition his grandfather begun.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.