Service Boot 2040 Ridgeway in Whiskey Phoenix
- Brand Info
- Built on Viberg's 2040 last, a military silhouette featuring a low heel and slight toe contour. Originally crafted in 1931, the Service Boot is a timeless design inspired by standard issue military boot patterns. The boots have a minimalist design, allowing for the raw materials and construction to speak for itself.
This iteration features a water-resistant tannage courtesy of C.F. Stead of Leeds, United Kingdom. Viberg's Whiskey Phoenix tannage is a seasonal exclusive color featuring a smooth, waxy touch, achieved through a special blend of oils and waxes to enhance the leathers natural, pure aniline character. The boots are anchored with a British made ridgeway sole fused together with Viberg's signature stitch-down construction. Finished with tonal stitching, branded leather insole, and metal eyelets.
- 2040 Last
- Whiskey Phoenix tannage from C.F. Stead of Leeds, United Kingdom
- Tan Kip Lining
9 #2 Antique Brass Eyelets
- Antique Finish
- Stitchdown construction
- Ridgeway Commando sole
- Includes round and flat wax laces
- Handcrafted in Canada
- The 2040 last is Viberg's military boot shape, constructed with a low profile silhouette, slight toe bump, and standard E width that fits most feet. Viberg boots run large. Recommend to take one size smaller than your Brannock size. Please email us at email@example.com for an individual recommendation.
- Founded in 1931 by Edwin Viberg on the ethos of “made stronger to last longer”, Viberg’s commitment to quality throughout the decades has cemented their position as one of the best boot-makers in the world. Family owned and operated for 3 generations, today Brett Viberg continues to innovate what is possible to produce in a small workshop, while upholding the time-honored hand-made tradition his grandfather begun.