Service Boot Lined 2030 in Antique Phoenix
- Brand Info
- Built on Viberg's 2030 last, a classic silhouette featuring a sleek-low profile, elongated toe shape and standard width designed to fit most feet. Originally crafted in 1931, the Service Boot is a timeless design inspired by standard issue military boot patterns. The boots have a minimalist design, allowing for the raw materials and construction to speak for itself.
This iteration features a water-resistant tannage courtesy of C.F. Stead of Leeds, United Kingdom. Viberg's Antique Phoenix tannage is a seasonal exclusive color featuring a smooth, waxy touch, achieved through a special blend of oils and waxes to enhance the leather's natural, pure aniline character. The boots are anchored with a British made Dainite sole fused together with Viberg's signature stitch-down construction. Finished with tonal stitching, branded leather insole, and metal eyelets.
- 2030 Last
- Antique Phoenix tannage from C.F. Stead of Leeds, United Kingdom
- Antique brass eyelets
- Natural midsole
- Brogue cap toe
- Stitchdown construction
- British made Dainite sole
- Includes round and flat wax laces
- Handcrafted in Canada
This item is excluded from the Black Friday sale
- The 2030 last is Viberg's classic boot shape, constructed with a low profile silhouette, elongated toe shape, and standard E width that fits most feet. Viberg boots run large. Recommend to take one size smaller than your Brannock size. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an individual recommendation.
- Founded in 1931 by Edwin Viberg on the ethos of “made stronger to last longer”, Viberg’s commitment to quality throughout the decades has cemented their position as one of the best boot-makers in the world. Family owned and operated for 3 generations, today Brett Viberg continues to innovate what is possible to produce in a small workshop, while upholding the time-honored hand-made tradition his grandfather begun.