Service Boot Lined 2030 in Snuff Waxy Commander
- Brand Info
- Built on Viberg's 2030 last, a classic silhouette featuring a sleek-low profile, elongated toe shape and standard width designed to fit most feet. Originally crafted in 1931, the Service Boot is a timeless design inspired by standard issue military boot patterns. The boots have a minimalist design, allowing for the raw materials and construction to speak for itself.
This iteration features a Waxed Commander leather courtesy of C.F. Stead of Leeds, United Kingdom. C.F Stead's Snuff Waxy Commander leather is a rugged, heavyweight waxed leather that has been specially cured to shrink and tighten the fiber structure, resulting in an extremely tough, durable, water-resistant waxed suede. The boots are anchored with a custom crepe sole designed exclusively for Viberg and fused with the brand's signature stitchdown construction. Finished with tonal stitching, branded leather insole, and metal eyelets.
- 2030 Last
- Snuff Waxy Commander Leather from C.F. Stead of Leeds, United Kingdom
- Custom Lactae Hevea crepe sole
- Blind metal eyelets
- Natural midsole
- Stitched toe
- Stitchdown construction
- Includes round and flat wax laces
- Handcrafted in Canada
- The 2030 last is Viberg's classic boot shape, constructed with a low profile silhouette, elongated toe shape, and standard E width that fits most feet. Viberg boots run large. Recommend to take one size smaller than your Brannock size. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an individual recommendation.
- Founded in 1931 by Edwin Viberg on the ethos of “made stronger to last longer”, Viberg’s commitment to quality throughout the decades has cemented their position as one of the best boot-makers in the world. Family owned and operated for 3 generations, today Brett Viberg continues to innovate what is possible to produce in a small workshop, while upholding the time-honored hand-made tradition his grandfather begun.