Shuriken Wabash Stripe Work Shirt in Indigo Black
- Brand Info
- Cherished for their beautiful fabrics and detail-oriented construction, Samurai's shirting is crafted with the same level of expertise as the brand's denim. This shirt is sewn using a lightweight wabash cloth resist dyed to represent shuriken throwing knives. The shirt features chain-stitched side seams, gusseted side vents, and custom detailing accentuating the brands uniquely Japanese ethos.
- Regular fit
- Lightweight Wabash cotton fabric
- Indigo hand-dyed yarn, will fade with wear
- Metal buttons
- Chain stitched side seams
- Triple-needle stitched construction
- Dual chest pockets
- Gusseted side vents
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 43" 17" 25" 27.75" Large 44.5" 18" 25.5" 29" X-Large 46" 18" 26.5" 30.25
XX-Large 48" 19" 27" 31" XXX-Large 49.5" 20" 27.75" 32.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 1997, Samurai of Osaka is among the most notable denim labels in the world. Inspired by the famous duel of 1612, Samurai channels the legend of warriors Sasaki Kojiro and Miyamoto Musashi to create warriors of their own through highly durable denim and intricate details.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.