SIN22-01W Rope Dyed Flannel Shirt in Indigo/Green
- Brand Info
- Cherished for their beautiful fabrics and detail-oriented construction, Samurai's shirting is crafted with the same level of expertise as the brand's denim. Built tough, this shirt is constructed using a heavy-weight flannel fabric woven from indigo rope-dyed yarns. This installment is cut in a regular fit and features chain-stitched side seams, gusseted side vents, asymmetrical chest pockets, and custom detailing accentuating the brands uniquely Japanese ethos.
- Regular fit
- Heavyweight flannel fabric
- Indigo rope dye, will fade with wear
- Chain stitched side seams
- Triple-needle stitched construction
- Asymmetrical chest pockets
- Gusseted side vents
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small
39" 15.5" 24" 27" Medium 40.5" 16.5" 25" 28" Large 42" 17" 25.5" 29" X-Large 44" 18" 26" 30" XX-Large 45.5" 18.5" 27" 31"
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 1997, Samurai of Osaka is among the most notable denim labels in the world. Inspired by the famous duel of 1612, Samurai channels the legend of warriors Sasaki Kojiro and Miyamoto Musashi to create warriors of their own through highly durable denim and intricate details.