Slim Fit Field Pants in Black
- Brand Info
- The Field Pant from Eastlogue is the brand's reinterpretation of the military-styled combat trouser constructed using a mediumweight backsatin fabric. The pants feature minimal branding as per the brand's "modest and timeless" design ethos and are equipped with slant pockets at the waist, utility pockets at the thigh, and two rear flap pockets for a contemporary take on a utilitarian style. Cut in a relaxed tapered fit with a roomy thigh, medium-high rise, and taper from the knee down.
- Medium-high rise, roomy thigh, taper from the knee down
- Mediumweight military backsatin fabric
- Slant patch pockets at the waist
- Utility pockets at the thigh
- Flap pockets at the rear
- Adjustable waist
- Adjustable hem
- Bartack reinforcements
- 100% cotton
- Made in Korea
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening Small 32" 11" 11.15" 8.5" 28" 7" Medium 33.5" 11.5" 12" 9" 28.5" 7.25" Large 35.5" 11.5" 12.5" 9.5" 29" 7.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Established in 2011, Eastlogue Permanente showcases reinterpretations of garments from around the world with a focus on timeless and modest styling. Designer Lee Dong-Ki draws inspiration from traditional military and sportswear while redesigning classic styles with aspects of utilitarian and contemporary design.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.