SA "Soga" Type-II 15oz Denim Jacket
- Brand Information
- This denim jacket from Tanuki is crafted from the brand's new natural dyed low-tension Soga fabric, rinsed to eliminate shrinkage. Tanuki's Soga fabric features a 15oz denim woven using entirely short-staple Texas cotton with a natural saffron and turmeric dyed weft. Woven at a moderate 15oz weight, the fabric sports a low tension weave offering Tanuki's signature slub and hairy nep. The jacket is cut in a modified Type-2 trucker jacket style, designed with added length in the body and hand pockets at the waist for a modern silhouette and better utility.
- 15oz one-wash Japanese selvedge denim
- Saffron and turmeric dyed weft
- Modified Type-2 design
- "Ni" (二) logo stitching on right shoulder - the Japanese character for the number two and a symbol representing tradition and change
- Indigo warp, beige tinted weft
- Antique copper finish buttons
- Two front hand pockets with blue herringbone lining
- Hand stained custom deerskin patch
- Blue & white selvedge
- Saffron orange side-seam thread
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Model is 5'10" and 180lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38/Small 39" 16" 23" 24.25" 40/Medium 40.5" 17" 24" 25" 42/Large 43" 17.75" 25" 25.5" 44/X-Large 44" 18.5" 25.5" 26"
- Hailing from Okayama, Japan, Tanuki is a newly-formed denim label built on a collective of knowledge and a passion for quality. Founded by a group of gifted craftsmen, the brand prides itself on mastering every level of the denim process. With decades of cumulative experience in denim manufacturing, the “super-team” behind Tanuki is able to manipulate shuttle looms to create unique fabrics, sewing them into jeans that elevate Japanese denim to yet another level.