Stratum Tie-Dye Border T-Shirt in Navy
- Brand Info
- Designed by the "green thumb" gardeners at Sassafras, this t-shirt is crafted from single-yarn cotton jersey fabric and designed for everyday utility. Cut in a regular fit, the shirt comes pre-shrunk to remove shrinkage and sports a soft-to-touch hand feel. This iteration features a hand dyed border stripe print; each shirt comes hand finished by skilled craftsman making each piece one of one.
- Regular fit
- Single-yarn cotton jersey fabric
- Hand dyed border stripe
- Double needle reinforced collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'10" and 180lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39.5" 17.75" 7.5" 25.5" Medium 42" 19.25" 8" 26.5" Large 44" 20.5" 8.25" 26.5" X-Large 46" 21.75" 8.75" 27.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Sprouted in 2004, Kyoto based Sassafras derives their inspiration from contemporary gardening, workwear, and vintage military outfits to produce ultra functional pieces designed for multipurpose living. Exceptionally unique, founder Takashi Takagi's ethos stems from his gardening approach, flowing with nature to create effortless silhouettes. With a mix of utilitarian fabrics, array of pockets, and inventive designs, Sassafras's cultivates a one-of-a-kind approach to workwear.