Stripe Print Hawaiian Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- Pherrow's Hawaiian shirts are modeled after vintage open-collar vacation shirts and feature an indigo discharge process giving the fabric intricate designs with deep colors. This iteration features a striped print atop a sleek cotton poplin fabric. The shirt come finished with an open camp-collar, single chest pocket, and comes cut in a regular fit.
- Regular fit
- Indigo dye discharge print
- Lightweight cotton poplin fabric
- Single chest pockets at front
- Straight hem
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 45" 17" 8" 26.25" Large 46.5" 17.5" 8" 26.75" X-Large 48.5" 18.5
XX-Large 50.5" 19.5" 9" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- With roots in near-identical reproductions of timeless American styles; founder Masahiro Shimura established Pherrow's in the early '90s as a pioneer in the "Ametora" (American- Traditional) scene found on the streets of Harajuku. Since it's 1991 conception, Pherrow's has transformed, keeping their soul in classic Japanese-Americana, however, not limiting themselves to the conformity of carbon-copy reproduction. Creating garments beyond vintage with the desire to "make what they want", Pherrow's lends a whimsical take on classic styles.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.