Varsity Jacket in Light Oxford Milk
- Brand Info
- Debuting in 1951, Dehen's Varsity Jacket has been a brand staple for over 70 years. Handmade using time-honored methods in their Portland, Oregon knitting factory, the jacket comes built using Pendleton 24oz melton wool with leather cowhide at the sleeves and trim. Fitted with a luxe satin liner, worsted wool trim, and adjustable roll collar, Dehen's Varsity Jacket is a masterclass in traditional Americana.
- Regular fit
- Pendleton 24oz melton wool body
- Cowhide leather sleeves
- Satin liner
- Worsted wool trim
- Internal patch pocket
- Snap front closure
- Reinforced welt hand pockets
- 100% melton wool
- Made in Portland, Oregon USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41.5" 17" 25.5" 25" Medium 44" 17.5" 25.5" 26" Large 47" 18" 26.5" 26" X-Large 50" 19" 27" 27"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded by William Peter Dehen in 1920, the century old maker produces traditional American styles using time-honored methods and classic patterns. With roots in supplying knitwear for colleges in the '20s, riding sweaters for Motorcycle clubs in the '30s, and varsity jackets for student athletes throughout the '50s; the brand continues their long-standing tradition of producing garments with a long-lasting quality and rugged styling, upholding the statement "Heavy Duty. Old School Truth".