Vintage Knit T-Shirt in Faded Black
- Brand Info
- Built from combed cotton jersey, this classic t-shirt from RRL is designed as an homage to the American west. The shirt employs authentic early 1900s tubular knit construction for a seamless body, and has undergone a special washing process for a vintage look and feel. Cut in a regular-style vintage fit and finished with RRL chainstitch embroidery at the hem.
- Vintage fit
- Built from American combed cotton jersey
- Authentic tubular knit design free of seams
- Ribbed collar
- RRL logo embroidery at hem
- 100% cotton
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 35" 16.5" 6.75" 26" Medium 38" 17" 7.25" 26.5" Large 42" 17.5" 7.5" 26.75" X-Large 44" 18.5" 7.75" 27"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Named after his beloved Colorado ranch, RRL by Ralph Lauren is the legendary designer's homage to the American west. Founded in 1993, the label employs the vast resources of the Ralph Lauren Corporation to create stunning renditions of heritage-inspired garments.