Wabash Engineer Boot in Horween Chromexcel Black
- Brand Info
- At the pinnacle of the John Lofgren Bootmaker lineup, the Engineer Boot stands as a meticulous reproduction of various vintage engineer boots, crafted entirely in Japan. Defined by a calf-length shaft and woodsman heel cap, these boots pay homage to classic work boots with a range of carefully incorporated details, showcasing Lofgren's expert craftsmanship. The boots construction incorporates classic Goodyear welt construction using USA made storm welts, and come anchored with vibram's 705 half soles and 700 heels.
- Lofgren 110 last
- Horween Chromexcel Bovine Uppers
- Heavy single, double, and triple-stitched sewing
- Made in Japan brass buckles
- 1.75" stacked woodsman heel
- Calf length 10.75" shaft
- Japan made steel shanks
- USA made vibram 705 half sole and vibram 700 heels
- Canvas dust bag
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Lot No. LK-003
- The John Lofgren 110 Last runs large and measures a standard D width. Recommend to take 0.5 size smaller than your Brannock size. Please email us at email@example.com for an individual recommendation.
- Hailing from California, John Lofgren's passion for vintage fashion led him to Japan, where he established his inaugural vintage store, "Honky Tonk Company" (H.T.C.), in 2000. Recognizing the superior quality of vintage-inspired new productions compared to the originals, John transitioned to crafting his own line. His creations draw inspiration from timeless classics, featuring contemporary fits and crafted from the finest materials under ethical conditions. All of John Lofgren's products are exclusively manufactured in Japan.