Wells Western Stripe Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- The Wells Work Shirt from Freenote makes use of classic workwear details, accented with a touch of western flair. This iteration is sewn using an indigo dyed denim fabric sourced from Japan. The lightweight shirt is fitted with two oversized utility pockets, large enough to store a variety of tools or gadgets. Finished with double needle stitching and custom corozo buttons.
- Lightweight indigo stripe fabric from Japan
- Regular fit
- Two oversized utility pockets
- 1/8" single needle stitch detailing throughout
- Triple needle reinforced stitch on structural seams
- Mother of pearl buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 18.25"
25" 28.75" Medium 42" 18.5" 25.75" 29.25" Large 44" 19" 25.75" 29.75" X-Large 46" 19" 26.5" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.