Wool Flannel Easy Pants in Black
- Brand Info
- These easy pants from Attachment are an exhibit in Kazuyuki Kumagai's signature nonchalant style. Designed in a relaxed tapered fit, the pants feature elongated draw cords and pleating at the waist for an accentuated casual look. This installment is crafted using mid-weight wool flannel fabric for warmth in cool Fall weather and brushed for a softer feel.
- Relaxed tapered fit
- Smooth mid-weight wool flannel fabric
- Two slant front pockets
- Two welt back pockets
- Zipper fly
- Stretch waist band with draw cord
- 100% wool
- Made in Japan
- Model AP93-209
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at email@example.com
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening 2 29" 11.25" 12.5" 8" 28" 6.75" 3 31" 11.5" 12.75" 8.25" 29" 7" 4 33" 11.5" 13" 8.5" 30" 7.25" 5 34" 11.75" 13.25" 8.75" 30" 7.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.