Blue Blue Japan
Yarn-Dyed Pullover Hoodie in Indigo
- Brand Info
- The Yarn-Dyed Pullover Hoodie by Blue Blue Japan is expertly crafted from heavyweight organic cotton fabric, authentically dyed in genuine indigo. Utilizing entirely organic cotton yarn, Blue Blue Japan employs skilled craftsmen who painstakingly hand-dye each yarn, resulting in a rich blue hue on the exterior while maintaining a contrasting white interior. The hoodie showcases meticulous detailing, including v-stitching at the collar, hidden sideseam pockets, and ribbed cuffs and hem for a stylish and comfortable fit.
- Heavyweight organic cotton fabric
- Hand-dyed indigo, will fade with wear
- Slim, modern fit throughout body
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- V-stitch detailing at collar
- Hidden sideseam pockets
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'10" and 180lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42.5" 18.25" 23.5" 25.25" Medium 44.5." 20" 24" 26.5" Large 46.5" 20.25" 24.75" 27.25" X-Large 49" 21" 25.5" 27.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.