"Zanter x FDMTL" Printed Boro Repair Jacket
- Brand Info
- A marriage of Japanese design and modern fabrication, this garment from FDMTL is an unique interpretation on the classic down jacket. FDMTL's craftsmanship shines in this Zanter Boro Repair Down Jacket as illustrated by the skillful stitch work on the cuffs and panels. The jacket is decorated with an elaborate all-over print of FDMTL's signature boro motifs, featuring cleverly placed logo detailing throughout. Made in collaboration with Zanter Japan, the jacket features a quilted design created using 800fp down for supreme warmth in cold weather. Finished with brushed metal snap buttons, and functional pockets throughout.
- Regular fit
- High-resolution custom printed boro-repair design
- Made using Zanter Japan 800fp down insulation
- Two hand pockets, single interior zip pocket
- Brushed metal snap buttons
- Ribbed collar and cuffs
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Fill: 55% polyester, 45% polypropylene
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 42" 17" 25" 27" 3 43.5" 17.5" 26" 28"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- FDMTL is a modern denim label based in Tokyo, Japan. Established in 2005, the brand's innovative approach to denim extends beyond the shuttle loom by incorporating heavy repair detailing across its designs. With vintage construction and uniquely tailored silhouettes, FDMTL is a refreshing interpretation on a familiar style.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.