Crissman Overshirt in Black Moleskin
- Brand Info
- The Crissman from Dehen 1920 is the brand's heavy duty overshirt made entirely at the brand's Portland, Oregon knitting factory. Built using a custom-woven heavy cotton-moleskin, the fabric sports a thick and sturdy feel with a smooth suede-like soft finish. Cut in an oversized shirt-jacket fit, the Crissman Overshirt features a roomy body designed to be worn as a true outerwear piece. Fitted with large chest pockets, double welt hand pockets, reinforced elbows, and cotton lined interior accents.
- Oversized shirt-jacket fit
- Cotton moleskin fabric
- Two chest pockets
- Welt hand pockets
- Resin buttons
- Cotton lined interior accents
- Reinforced elbow patches
- 1000% cotton
- Made in Portland, Oregon USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 18" 25.25" 29.25" Medium 45.5" 18.75" 26" 30.5" Large 48.5" 19.75" 26.25" 31.5" X-Large 51.5" 20.25" 26.75" 32"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded by William Peter Dehen in 1920, the century old maker produces traditional American styles using time-honored methods and classic patterns. With roots in supplying knitwear for colleges in the '20s, riding sweaters for Motorcycle clubs in the '30s, and varsity jackets for student athletes throughout the '50s; the brand continues their long-standing tradition of producing garments with a long-lasting quality and rugged styling, upholding the statement "Heavy Duty. Old School Truth".