Service Shirt in Stealth
- Brand Info
- The Service Shirt from Rogue Territory is a reinterpreted shirt jacket made from Japanese selvedge denim. The shirt features a rugged design built around two primary chest pockets, two hand pockets at the waist, and matte black tack buttons, with vintage triple-needle stitching throughout as a nod to the trade of classic workwear. The shirt is designed for maximum fading potential, starting off stiff and rigid for more defined creasing and a high-contrast hue with wear.
- Blue Owl exclusive
- Regular fit
- 15oz sanforized Japanese selvedge denim
- Two rounded chest pockets, two hand pockets
- Vintage triple-needle stitching
- Matte black tack buttons
- Selvedge placket
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41.5" 17" 26" 29" Medium 43" 17.25" 26.25" 29.75" Large 45.5" 18" 27.25" 30.5" X-Large 48" 18.75" 27.5" 31.25" XX-Large 51" 19.5" 28" 32.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Building upon his background as a bespoke jeans tailor, Karl Thoenessen founded the Rogue Territory brand in 2009. The label incorporates a vast range of influences from its hometown of Los Angeles into a line of casual clothing with modern and utilitarian appeal. The brand’s moniker “KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE” is a reference to Rogue Territory’s passion and commitment to making things by hand.