A3 Mechanic Cap in Brown
- Brand Info
- The A3 Mechanic cap from Knickerbocker is the New York brand's updated installment of the standard issue WWII fatigue cap. Made from a pre-washed herringbone cotton twill fabric, the hat features a time-period specific unstructured design with herringbone cotton taping and brass hardware. Can be easily folded and packed into back pockets or small compartments.
- Vintage WWII style A3 cap
- Made from herringbone cotton twill fabric
- Contrasting herringbone cotton taping
- Brass hardware
- Moldable brim
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
- One size.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2013, Knickerbocker Mfg. Co. crafts quality garments in their vintage New York factory. Rooted in community, the brand was born out of tradition when founder Andrew Livingston purchased the Knickerbocker factory from the previous owner under the condition of continuing the factory's lineage. Since then, Knickerbocker continues to use the factory's original machinery to produce their garments, and is committed to transparency and sustainability in their craft.