Harbor Shirt in Brown
- Brand Info
- Knickerbocker's Harbor Shirt is a classic long-sleeve style button-up built using an airy basket-weave fabric. The loose weave of the fabric makes the shirt comfortable to wear in warm weather, while retaining a classy look. Complete with mother of pearl buttons, felled seams, and a locker loop sewn into the neckline.
- Regular fit
- Breezy basket-weave fabric
- Felled seam construction
- Two breast pockets with flaps
- Tonal KNY embroidery below pocket
- Mother of pearl buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 43" 17.5" 23.5" 25.75" Medium 45" 18.5" 24.5" 27.5" Large 47" 19" 25" 28" X-Large 49" 19.75" 25.5" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2013, Knickerbocker crafts quality garments in the United States of America. Rooted in community, the brand was born out of tradition when founder Andrew Livingston purchased the brand's New York factory from the previous owner under the condition of continuing the factory's lineage. Since then, Knickerbocker continues to employ vintage machinery to produce their garments, and is committed to transparency and sustainability in their craft.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.