Bifold Wallet in Rough-Out Black Horse Hide
- Brand Info
This limited edition collaboration with Vermilyea Pelle of Wenatchee is made using a rough-out Horween leather that has been heavily waxed to better withstand rain and moisture. Vermilyea Pelle's signature bifold design features a unique side load card pocket to prevent cards from falling out. Hand stitched and stamped in Wenatchee, WA USA.
- Limited edition Vermilyea Pelle x Blue Owl Workshop collaboration
- Rough-out horsehide from the famous Horween leather tannery of Chicago
- Waxed in-house by Dustin of Vermilyea Pelle
- Minimal design bifold wallet
- Side load card pockets to prevent falling out
- 100% leather
- Made in Wenatchee, WA USA
- One Size. Approximately 4" x 3.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Vermilyea Pelle (vur-MIL-yuh pel-le) is a leather goods brand that is founded on the hands of practiced craftsman, Dustin Spencer, who fell in love with leather working at the early age of four. Dustin is rooted in Wenatchee, WA, beginning his brand with just one vintage machine and a handful of traditional tools. Using machines pulled from history, and tools and techniques based in tradition, he produces a line of high-end, handmade, innovative products with sustainable old-world materials.