Avery Flannel Shirt in Vine
- Brand Info
- Cut and sewn in Los Angeles, the Avery Flannel from MONADIC is the brand's relaxed fit button-down shirt. Woven with an extremely loose-breathable weave, MONADIC opts for a Japanese flannel fabric with a heavily textured appearance for this iteration. Cut with an open chest for greater mobility and comfort, the Avery shirt features custom mill corozo buttons, a single pocket at the chest, and reinforced stitching at points of stress.
- Relaxed fit
- Loose weave Japanese wool flannel fabric
- Single pocket at the chest
- Double needle stitching
- 90% wool 10% cotton
- Made in USA
- Model is 5'10" 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17" 25" 28" Medium 43" 18.5" 25" 29" Large 45" 19" 26" 30" X-Large 48" 19.5" 26.5" 30.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded by denim industry veteran David Strong, MONADIC crafts everyday essentials in Los Angeles, California. The brand's name references MONADIC's desire to perfect key wardrobe units one at a time, with an emphasis on casual yet sophisticated styling and durable materials.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.