- This classic work shirt from RRL is built using a medium weight cotton twill woven in a timeless buffalo plaid pattern. Fueled by old west nostalgia, Ralph Lauren opts for a special garment-wash treatment to give the shirt a vintage look and feel reminiscent of early 1900s shirting. Equipped with two utility pockets at the chest, a pointed collar, and vintage construction details.
- Regular fit
- Built from washed American cotton twill
- Two utility chest pockets
- Workwear inspired buttons
- Triple-stitch construction
- Chainstitch runoff in side vents
- 100% cotton
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Named after his beloved Colorado ranch, RRL by Ralph Lauren is the legendary designer's homage to the American west. Founded in 1993, the label employs the vast resources of the Ralph Lauren Corporation to create stunning renditions of heritage-inspired garments.