"Mughal Stories" Corduroy Western Shirt in Green
- Brand Info
- This button up shirt from PRESIDENT's is crafted from a corduroy fabric featuring printed Mughal artwork from the 16th century. The elaborate all-over print is performed using one of only a few capable machines in the world, and features a earthy color palette with marvelous detail. Cut in a classic western design with pointed shoulder yoke, pockets, and snap buttons throughout.
- Regular fit
- Fine printed corduroy fabric
- Western-style pointed shoulder yoke
- Two snap pockets at front
- Snap placket and cuffs
- 100% cotton
- Made in Tuscany, Italy
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 17.5" 25" 29" Medium 43" 18" 25.5" 29.5" Large 45" 18.5" 26" 30.5" X-Large 46" 19" 27" 30.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 1957, PRESIDENT's merges the rich tradition of Italian craftsmanship with contemporary design. Based in Tuscany, the label was the first manufacturer of Italian denim, working under the name 7 Bell until creative director Guido Biondi inherited the label from his grandfather. Today, the brand incorporates their 60+ years of experience into a line of garments built without compromise.