$ 895.00 $ 1,600.00
Rockland Blucher 2030 in Nero Washed Kangaroo
- Brand Info
- Built on Viberg's 2030 last, the Rockland Blucher is a low-cut open laced oxford boot. Crafted less formal and more versatile than a traditional Oxford, the Blucher features an open lacing system with the quarters of the shoe overlapping the single-piece "one cut" vamp. Viberg's 2030 last is a classic silhouette featuring a sleek-low profile, elongated toe shape and standard width designed to fit most feet.
This iteration features an inked black, washed Kangaroo leather courtesy of Maryam Tannery of Tuscany, Italy. Maryam's Kangaroo leather features the most resistant fibers of any leather, while still maintaining a soft and pliable feel. The boots are fused together using stitch down construction, with a smooth leather interior and rubber Vibram 2021 wedge sole.
- 2030 Last
- Washed Kangaroo leather from Maryam Tannery of Tuscany, Italy
- Natural leather midsole
- 5 blind eyelets
- Leather toe puff
- 360 black split welt
- Goodyear welt construction
- Black Vibram 2021 sole
- Made in Canada
- The 2030 last is Viberg's classic boot shape, constructed with a low profile silhouette, elongated toe shape, and standard E width that fits most feet. Viberg boots run large. Recommend to take one size smaller than your Brannock size. Please email us at email@example.com for an individual recommendation.
- Founded in 1931 by Edwin Viberg on the ethos of “made stronger to last longer”, Viberg’s commitment to quality throughout the decades has cemented their position as one of the best boot-makers in the world. Family owned and operated for 3 generations, today Brett Viberg continues to innovate what is possible to produce in a small workshop, while upholding the time-honored hand-made tradition his grandfather began.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.