Beuys Trekker-Folk in Brown
- Brand Info
- The Beuys Trekker-Folk from visvim reinterprets the familiar moc-boot in an inventive style combining modern and old-world construction. Hand-sewn, the uppers feature a vegetable tanned cow suede with a velvet texture sourced from the United Kingdom. visvim outfits the Moc Toe with a hybrid crepe-phylon midsole anchored by a TPU heel stabilizer and natural cork footbed designed to mold to the wearer's specification over time.
- UK vegetable-tanned cow suede
- Moccasin footwrap construction
- Tassled laces
- Hand-sewn upper
- Ultralight EVA phylon midsole
- TPU heel stabilizer
- Cork insole
- Crepe stacked outsole
- Natural linen dust bag
- Handmade in China
- These run true to size. Take your normal footwear size. For an individual sizing recommendation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of sizes that you wear in other brands.
- Conceptualized in the year 2000, visvim®'s longstanding reputation for quality and inventiveness stems from designer Hiroki Nakamura's fascination with old-world craftsmanship and vintage Americana. Drawing aspects from Japanese design, American workwear, and Native-American aesthetics, the streetwear legend goes through painstaking processes to produce each garment, amassing global acclaim for the quality of all things visvim®.