Warehouse & Co
Stand Wheeler Pocket T-Shirt in Off White
- Brand Info
- Founded as a knitwear offshoot of Warehouse & Co., Dubbleworks makes use of the rarest vintage knitting machines in the world to create garments with unparalleled comfort, quality, and style. Woven on labor and time-intensive Daimaru tubular knitting machines from the 1920s, the Stand Wheeler tee is Dubblework's signature piece. Using thick #8 yarns, the resulting loopwheel fabric is heavy and durable, with visible texture. The shirts are cut in a short-sleeve regular fit and feature a double-needle stitched collar, minimal branding, and tonal stitching.
- Regular fit
- Heavyweight loopwheel fabric
- Circular knit construction
- Double-needle stitched collar
- Single chest pocket
- Tonal stitching
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
This garment is expected to shrink 4-5% during the first wash, we recommend laying flat and air drying.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 39.5" 17.5" 7.75" 25.5" Large 42" 19" 8.75" 26.5" X-Large 45" 19.5" 9" 27"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- The fifth member of the legendary Osaka 5, Warehouse is revered for the brand's time-accurate reproductions of "Golden Age" mid-century garments down to the stitching specifications. Founded by previous Fullcount and Evisu employees, twin brothers Kenji and Kenichi Shiotani paved the way as pioneers to the booming denim industry with Warehouse's meticulous and uniquely obsessive attention to detail and vintage construction.