01JP Low Top Sneaker in Indigo
- Brand Info
- The signature low top sneaker from Shoes Like Pottery is a flexible and durable canvas sneaker crafted in Japan. The sneaker was forged using the ancient Japanese technique "Ka-ryu" - a vulcanizing process that includes firing the outsoles in a kiln, giving each pair a unique texture and finish. The shoes are fitted with reinforced heels and toes, a cushioned in-sole, and the brand's signature rubber stamp and contrasting blue sole.
- Made using the artisan kiln fired "Ka-ryu" process
- Textured rubber out-sole
- Vulcanized construction
- Reinforcement at heel and toe
- 6 brass eyelets
- Cushioned in-sole
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- The Mill Issue No. 004: Blue Owl Workshop's Guide to Texture
- The Mill Issue No. 003: Product Spotlight - Introducing Shoes Like Pottery
- Sizes like typical converse-type shoe. Take a full size down from your regular shoe size.
US Size JP Size EU Size 5 22.5 37 6 23.5 38 7 24.5 39.5 8 25.5 41 9 26.5 42 10 27.5 43 11 28.5 44 12 29.5 45.5 Comparison SLP Size Redwing Same size FEIT Low-Top Same size Oak Street Same size Veja V-10 Same size Truman Boot Co. -0.5 Brannock Sizing Device -1.0 Nike -1.5 New Balance -1.5
- Since 1873, Shoes Like Pottery has been handcrafting canvas sneakers in their Kurume, Fukuoka studio. Each and every sneaker is forged using the ancient Japanese technique "Ka-ryu" - a vulcanizing process that includes firing the outsoles in a kiln, giving each pair a unique texture and finish akin to artisan ceramics.