02527P "Kiwami" 16oz Natural Indigo Selvedge Denim Jacket
- Brand Info
- The latest denim from ONI has been dubbed Kiwami - which translates to "utmost heights", "ultimate", or "extreme". The slubby 16oz fabric is one that ONI's owner is confident cannot be replicated anywhere in the world. Using natural indigo in a kase dye technique, the irregular yarn takes a variety of shades, from near-black indigo to soft natural blue. The unsanforized fabric has undergone a tempi treatment, which removes shrinkage and gives the denim a rough, textured feel. Cut in ONI's type-3 silhouette, the jacket includes functional details such as side-seam pockets, adjustable waist buttons, and two pockets on the chest.
- Regular fit
- 16oz unsanforized low tension slub selvedge denim fabric
- One-wash with tempi treatment to remove shrinkage
- Custom engraved buttons and hardware
- Custom vegetable tanned leather patch
- Red line selvedge
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38
39.5" 17.5" 24.5" 24" 40
41.5" 18" 25" 24.5" 42
43" 18.5" 25.5" 25"
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A label shrouded in mystery, ONI Denim of Okayama is one of the most prestigious denim labels in the world. The brand has garnered a cult-following for their signature slub denim, which is crafted in small-batches by a single party on a single shuttle loom in Japan.