05-124 "Crest" Work Shirt in Olive Herringbone
- Brand Info
- This shirt from Momotaro is made from a hefty herringbone canvas fabric, and features traditional vintage construction with a large Momotaro Jeans logo printed onto the backside of the shirt. The versatile 10oz weight allows the shirt to double as a light jacket in warmer months. Fitted with metal buttons, chainstitch runoff, and custom Momotaro hardware on the riveted pockets and vents.
- Approx. 10oz Japanese herringbone canvas fabric
- Large Momotaro Jeans crest on backside of shirt
- Triple needle construction
- Two rounded chest pockets, one with button flap closure
- Two canvas-lined hand warmer pockets at waist
- Metal buttons
- Riveted pockets and vents
- Chainstitch runoff at vents
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 39" 17" 24/75" 27.5" 40 41" 18" 25" 28.5" 42 42.5" 18.5" 25.25" 29.25" 44 44.5" 19.5" 26" 30.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.