"10th Anniversary" Haori Sashiko Shirt in Washed Indigo
- Brand Info
- The Haori Shirt from Setto Indigo Label (formerly known as SOULIVE) is the brand's signature garment. Designed as a contemporary take on the traditional Japanese jacket of the same name, this 10th Anniversary installment is constructed from the textured sashiko fabric that has become synonymous with the label since its origin in 2013. This installment comes patched using various fabrics from the Japan Blue Group archive, with an indigo-dyed base layer that has been heavily washed to replicate the effects of a decade's worth of wear.
- Regular fit
- Indigo-dyed, heavily washed for vintage effect
- Crafted using Japanese sashiko fabric
- Patched using Japan Blue Group archive fabrics
- Classic haori placket design free of buttons or zippers
- Elongated drop shoulder sleeves
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'10" 175lbs wearing a size 3.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 42" 19" 21.5" 29.5" 3 44" 19.5" 22" 30" 4 45" 20" 22.5" 30.5" 5 47" 21.5" 23.5" 31.5"
Please note: chest measurements were taken while worn and are based on recommended sizing. For flat measurements, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Model is 5'10" 165lbs wearing size 3.
- Established in 2013, SOULIVE is a new concept brand from the distinguished Japan Blue Group. With indigo at its core, the brand transforms traditional workwear into contemporary garments of the highest grade. As a member of the Japan Blue Group, SOULIVE enjoys the same peerless control over the production process as its siblings Momotaro and Japan Blue, allowing for unparalleled creative control from start to finish.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.