"10th Anniversary" Type-3 Denim Jacket in Indigo Tie-Dye
- Brand Information
- There is perhaps no style more synonymous with 3sixteen than the Type-3 denim jacket. A cornerstone of Blue Owl for the last ten years, the jacket is known equally for its incredible quality and illusive nature; often selling out in a swift manner with each release. This collaboration plays homage to the brand's signature garment through a unique indigo tie-dye installment, dyed in Seattle using locally-grown natural indigo dye. The dye sports a pattern reminiscent of popular floral prints from 3sixteen's archives, and comes equipped with signature 3sixteen details including custom branded metal buttons and a leather patch. Cut in a regular fit and modified with two hand pockets at the waist.
- Regular fit
- Natural indigo tie-dye, will fade with wear
- 12oz Japanese selvedge denim
- Custom branded 3sixteen leather patch
- Metal buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Please note: Due to the nature of this dye, some items may differ slightly in color.
This item is excluded from the Black Friday sale
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 16.5" 24.25" 24.25" Medium 43" 17.5" 24.75" 25" Large 44.5" 18.5" 25.5" 25.25" X-Large 46” 19" 26" 26.5" XX-Large 48" 20" 26.25" 26.5"
- Founded in 2003 in New York City's Lower East Side, 3sixteen aims to create collections that demonstrate longevity in both design and construction by producing clothing that will hold up to extensive wear and remain relevant season after season. The brand's aesthetic is built upon utilitarian pieces from decades past that are updated with premium materials and modern fits. The collection is handsewn in the USA of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell.