12.75oz Stonewashed Denim Jacket
- Brand Info
- A staple for over 30 years, A.P.C. is widely credited for the explosion of modern-day raw denim. Cut from a sanforized 12.75oz Japanese stretch denim, this modified Type-3 jacket has undergone a stonwashing process that gives the jacket a vintage look and feel. The jacket is designed with two pockets at the front and two at the waist, and comes equipped with custom hardware.
- Slim fit modified Type-3 design
- 12.75oz sanforized Japanese stretch denim
- Two front hand pockets with herringbone lining
- Custom branded hardware and rivets
- 98% cotton, 2% stretch
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 18" 24.75" 25" Medium 43" 18.5" 25" 25" Large 44" 19" 25.5" 25.25" X-Large 46" 19.25" 26" 26" XX-Large 48.5" 20" 26.75" 27"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 1987 by Jean Touitou, APC was created as a minimalist alternative to the ostentatious designs of popular French fashion. The Parisian label is widely credited for the resurgence of mainstream raw denim thanks to an emphasis on modern silhouettes and lack of embellishments, both of which stand as core principles for the brand's finely-tuned collection over 30 years later.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.